We have been providing Internet solutions for over 12 years. Our talented staff span a wide range of skills across several areas of expertise. We develop web systems ranging from content management systems to sophisticated e-commerce solutions.
This is your chance to be part of a growing web design company, providing the very latest Internet solutions.
About the Job
We are looking for a junior front-end web developer to form part of our expanding front-end design team. The post holder will work alongside the senior web designer to support the delivery of our digital design service.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in design, an eagerness to learn and the ability to work as part of a creative team.
Based primarily in our head office in Suffolk you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with designers, developers and production managers to ensure the delivery of good quality, functional websites
- Ensuring compliance with the latest web standards
- Keeping up to date with advances in web and mobile technology
- Ensuring good quality design is maintained through the development and build of websites
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Experience of hand coding websites using XHTML and CSS, experience in jQuery would be an advantage
- An ability to build search engine friendly websites
- An understanding of cross browser compatibility issues
- An understanding and appreciation of designing for the web
- An understanding of the latest web and mobile technologies
- The desire to learn and grow within the role
- Basic knowledge of using applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- An understanding of web typography, layout and colour
- The ability to work as part of a creative and technical team
- Good communication skills
This is a junior role with the opportunity to progress into a more advanced role in the future. This role will provide an excellent training and career opportunity for someone new to the industry or looking to develop their skills. They will work closely with our senior web designer who will provide support and training to further your personal development.
Reports to: Senior Web Designer
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
No agencies please.