We have been providing Internet solutions for over 12 years. Our talented staff span a wide range of skills across several areas of expertise. We develop web systems ranging from content management systems to sophisticated e-commerce solutions. Website production takes place using our in-house products and cutting edge bespoke development.
We are supporting over 1,500 clients on Linux platforms. With the addition of extra highly skilled developers and support staff, all clients will benefit from even greater technical support capabilities on a single platform.
This is your chance to be part of a growing web development company, providing the very latest Internet solutions.
About the Job
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Analyst to work as part of our expanding digital team to deliver the high growth targets. The Digital Marketing Analyst will work as part of the team to create and then be responsible for the execution of digital marketing plans.
Based primarily in our head office in Suffolk you will be responsible for:
- measurement of online data to help their clients protect and grow their market share
- understand internet behaviour and competitive activity
- be involved in the continued sales process, attending meetings with senior sales figures and providing general assistance throughout.
- everything from managing the content on the website, programming, driving people to the website through PPC, website audits, creating e-dm campaigns
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Proven digital marketing experience.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience of coding.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketplace including Search Engine Marketing and Digital Metrics.
- Excellent SEO skills
- Commercially aware and up to date with market trends.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a good team player and have the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly analytical and results focused.
- A genuine interest in and passion for innovation and technologies, and be looking for a step in to a role which will allow them the opportunity to progress and grow their career within the market.
- In addition to strong technical skills, we are looking for someone with strong inter-personal and communication skills since you will frequently be expected to interact direct with our clients.
This is a junior role with the opportunity to progress into a more advanced role in the future.
This role will provide excellent training and career opportunity, and high achievers will quickly be moved up the chain to be managing the full sales cycle from intro to close.
Additional benefits: sales commission, broadband
Reports to: Online Marketing Consultant
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
No agencies please.